Dec 12, 2008

a teary toss

It seems when just when i thought it would be the most awesome day of my life you wont be there to see me.


It's commissioning day tomorrow and I really cannot wait for that moment. It really has been an incredible ride and I have made such wonderful friends throughout the way.
I once read that war not only draws men together it also repels them apart. I guess this is party true and I do hope that we can stay together always.
Had a chat with serene on msn and suddenly the memories of what we have gone through all came back. The songs the laughter the blood the sweat and ultimately the sense of pride that I believe we will all feel when we stand on that hallowed ground.

1 comment:

icedlemontea said...

glad i was there! it was really awesome, so happy to see you guys getting that hardhardhard earned rank :D

looking forward to the thailand trip!

BOA